Menyampaikan dalam masa yang sama tuju pada diri sendiri. Aku juga pendosa.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

What Are They For?

Hi, i had been think a lot this week and it's make me demotivated and stress. I feel so bored of what am I doing right now and wanna give up.

Then, I luah apa I rasa dekat kawan-kawan I, abang I instead of luah dekat family I. Bukan apa I taknak family I risau. Padahal bukan masalah besar pun. Diri sendiri macam emosi terlebih haha. Macam selalu.

I just want to share my point of view in certain things. I actually feel so grateful because had so many positive people in my life. I had good friends, good big brother, good seniors and others. Also, my family is kind of good and supportive one.

I realized that they always with me in any situation. Always give good words and opinion to me when i feel down. Even though thy were not around me but i still feel their presence. I had good friends either in kajang or batu pahat. These both place make me so comfortable and happy when hang out with my friends, lepak-ing, makan tak ingat dunia, macam-macam lagi lah. They also give me attention when i need that haha. Yeahh, what are friends for? Live with your friends right now is much more better rather than busy looking for right person. I mean yes we need someone to get married but then the question is how much we were ready? Enjoy your life first with your family and friends.

Last but not least, thank you guys. Thank you for all of your support. My heart still can heal well tho it hurts but my friends always at my back. Thank you so much! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment