Menyampaikan dalam masa yang sama tuju pada diri sendiri. Aku juga pendosa.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Need Some Space.

Heyy guys? what's up? I hope your life was grateful and full of happiness. My life was just suam suam kuku rasa hambar teruk and need time to make my life become more wonderful haha.

Am I worth for them? Am I good for them? Am I really bad? Am I don't deserve someone? Idk. But lately i had been think that i lack of everything. I feel liked I failed to make people love me like I love them. I failed to make they stay with me. I failed to make they appreciate me.

Kadang I rasa macam I dah buat banyak benda just to make them happy, to make them appreciate me but I just get hurt :') I know, maybe you guys rasa I overthinking, emotional yada yada okay it's fine. I accept that. But the think you must know is you're not in my shoes :) Look, I'm updating my blog back not because I want attention or sympathy from people (if they read my blog) but it's just the way I want to clear out my mind. Sometime you just need to write what you feel instead of talk to others because no one can exactly feel what you feel right now.

For those who read my blog (i guess no one will read it haha) I need some space. I really need space. I just want to be alone. Kalau ikutkan hati I nak tukar nombor, nak tutup all my social media yada yada but yeayy i will think about it. I feel so sick right now. My heart sick. But, don't worry I believe it's will be okay. Just need some time to heal. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment